About this video: Jennifer Mac shares her 2 ingredient chocolate cake. This two ingredient chocolate cake is also a keto chocolate cake that is a low carb chocolate cake. Learn how to make this chocolate cake low carb recipe. Learn this diabetic chocolate cake recipe. Learn this chocolate cake for diabetics. Learn how to make this chocolate cake diabetic recipe, a flourless chocolate cake, sugar free chocolate cake. Learn how to make chocolate cake without flour.
Disclaimer: Thank you for watching this video! This video may provide descriptions containing affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I will receive a small commission. This helps out me out in order to make videos like this for you. Thank you so much for the support!
Top 10 Low Carb Foods for Diabetes Patients. Low carb foods for diabetics list. Low carb diet for diabetics type 1 or diabetics type 2. Low carbohydrate foods for high blood sugar patients. Low carb diet for diabetes meal plan and menu ideas.
http://diabeticsurvivalkit.com Tova’s Kitchen brings you a very easy and lean Chili recipe which is excellent for a diabetic lunch or diabetic dinner. Make a lot of it ahead and freeze it for easily-thawed diabetic meals. Comment below to let us know how yours turned out!
1. Double-Cheese Potatoes Crazy about twice-baked potatoes? You get two loaded potato halves filled with a creamy and cheesy mixture that comes together in minutes in the microwave. Perfect for busy weeknights, these potatoes boast just 219 calories, 4 grams of fat, and 34 grams of carb per serving. Ingredients: – 4 6 – ounces baking potatoes, scrubbed and pierced with a fork in several areas – 4 21 – gram wedges light garlic and herb spreadable cheese, such as Light Laughing Cow – 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions (green and white parts total) – 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil – 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper – 1/4 teaspoon salt – 1/2 cup fat free milk – 1/4 cup diced extra lean ham – 1/3 cup shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
2. Farm Stand Pizza Pizza doesn’t have to weigh you down with greasy, fatty ingredients. Give it a veggie makeover! Served on a whole wheat crust and loaded with corn, green beans, sweet peppers, and greens, this diabetic dinner recipe gives new meaning to pizza night. Ingredients: – 3/4 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels, thawed – 3/4 cup 1-inch pieces fresh green beans – 1 cup fresh baby arugula or baby kale – 1/3 cup chopped red sweet pepper – 1 tablespoon lemon juice – 2 teaspoons olive oil – 1/4 teaspoon salt – 1/8 teaspoon black pepper – 1 recipe Whole Wheat Individual Pizza Crusts – 6 tablespoons pizza sauce – 1 1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (6 ounces)
3. Dijon Beef Stew Enjoy simple home-style cooking at its best. The slow cooker makes it convenient, and the fresh and healthy ingredients keep carbs, calories, and fat low – just 164 calories, 4 grams of fat, and 14 grams of carb per serving. Ingredients: – 2 cups frozen small whole onions – 2 cups packaged peeled fresh baby carrots – 1 pound beef stew meat, trimmed of fat – 1 14 1/2 – ounce can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained – 1 14 1/2 – ounce can lower-sodium beef broth – 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard – 4 cloves garlic, minced – 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed – 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon, crushed – 1/4 teaspoon black pepper – 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley or tarragon
4. Smoked Salmon Quesadilla Need a quick dinner for two? Switch up your menu and try this easy diabetic salmon recipe. Cream cheese, peas, and red onion come together with canned salmon for an easy meal that’s packed with protein and fiber. Ingredients: – 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed – 2 tablespoons minced red onion – 1 tablespoon cider vinegar – 3 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel) (1 1/2 ounces) – 2 miniature soft wraps, such as La Tortilla Factory Smart & Delicious Soft Wraps Mini brand – Nonstick cooking spray – 1 3 – ounce package skinless, boneless smoked salmon, broken up, such as Chicken of the Sea brand – Chopped tomatoes (optional) – Snipped fresh cilantro (optional)
5. Cheesy Noodle Casserole If you’ve been searching for a home-style, slow cooker, diabetic, vegetarian casserole, we have a recipe for you. It’s packed full of carrots, celery, and onion, plus tofu adds protein while keeping saturated fat low. Enjoy a 1-cup serving for just 31 grams of carb and 245 calories. Ingredients: – 2 1/2 cups water – 1 10 3/4 – ounce can reduced-fat and reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup – 1 14 1/2 – ounce can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained – 2 stalks celery, sliced (1 cup) – 2 medium carrots, sliced (1 cup) – 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup) – 1 1/2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning, crushed – 2 cloves garlic, minced – 1/4 teaspoon salt – 1/4 teaspoon black pepper – 8 ounces dried extra-wide noodles (about 4 cups dried) – 1 16 – ounce package extra-firm tofu (fresh bean curd), drained, if necessary, and cubed – 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
This low carb cloud bread is a perfect healthy bread alternative for sandwiches! Great for low carb diets! Easy CARB FREE bread recipe that requires only 3 ingredients!
SUBSCRIBE for more recipes: http://bit.ly/MindOverMunch
Click here to download today’s FREE PDF: http://www.mindovermunch.com/PDF/July1_CloudBread_MindOverMunch.pdf
Check out my 2 Ingredient Fruit Roll Ups: https://youtu.be/vhjKYwxe4xI?list=PLt2c0hX1aB8rVascvm5-Y1K_aRHMIcUWX
Check out my 2 Ingredient Banana Chia Crackers: https://youtu.be/VkERFKA7d-Y?list=PLt2c0hX1aB8rVascvm5-Y1K_aRHMIcUWX
Check out EVEN MORE 2 Ingredient Takeover videos:
This recipe is a modified version of: https://eatingwelllivingthin.wordpress.com/2010/01/18/no-flour-bread-riiiiiiiiight/
More Mind Over Munch! Instagram (personal): http://instagram.com/alyssiasheikh Instagram: http://instagram.com/mindovermunch YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/MindOverMunch Twitter: https://twitter.com/MindOverMunch Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mindovermunch Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/mindovermunch/ Website: http://www.mindovermunch.com
The information provided on this channel is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this channel for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. Consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you suspect you might have a health problem.
Low Carb Recipes for Diabetics – Top 5 low carb salad recipes for Diabetics. Reverse Your Type 2 Diabetes == http://bit.ly/diabetesbreakthough
Salads don’t have to mean sacrifice with this bunch of mouthwatering, flavor-packed recipes. Plus, they’re each filling enough to make into a main dish.
Here is top 5 low carb salad recipes:
1. Buffalo Chicken Salad Need a healthful meal in a flash? This low-carb salad has the spicy kick and satisfying crunch of your favorite restaurant-style Buffalo chicken without the extra calories and fat. And it only takes 15 minutes to toss together.
Ingredients: – 1/2 of a heart of romaine, sliced – 3/4 cup coarsely chopped cooked chicken breast – 2 tablespoons Buffalo wing sauce – 1 21 – gram wedge light blue cheese, crumbled – 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper – 1 tablespoon bottled fat-free blue cheese salad dressing – 1 teaspoon fat-free milk – 1 stalk celery, cut into 4 sticks
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 297 cal., 10 g total fat (3 g sat. fat), 99 mg chol., 596 mg sodium, 13 g carb. (3 g fiber, 4 g sugars), 37 g pro.
2. Superfoods Salad Spinach, strawberries, blueberries, and walnuts sometimes are called superfoods because they are loaded with antioxidants, which are often touted as contributing to good health.
Ingredients: – 1/3 cup raspberry vinegar – 2 tablespoons snipped fresh mint – 2 tablespoons honey – 1 tablespoon canola oil – 1/4 teaspoon salt – 4 cups packaged fresh baby spinach leaves – 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken breast – 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced – 1/2 cup fresh blueberries – 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped – 1 ounce semisoft goat cheese, crumbled – 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 303 cal., 13 g total fat (2 g sat. fat), 63 mg chol., 249 mg sodium, 22 g carb. (3 g fiber, 14 g sugars), 26 g pro.
3. Cantaloupe and Cucumber Salad Use a vegetable peeler to make beautiful ribbons of the cantaloupe and unpeeled cucumber. You’ll love this fresh take on the classic flavor combination of sweet and salty that also features feta cheese, mint, and basil.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 79 cal., 5 g total fat (2 g sat. fat), 6 mg chol., 236 mg sodium, 7 g carb. (1 g fiber, 6 g sugars), 2 g pro.
4. Bacon Salad Dressing Enjoy this bacon-infused, low-carb salad dressing with your favorite veggie salad combinations. We recommend spinach, toasted walnuts, and juicy cherry tomatoes.
Ingredients: – 2 slices bacon – 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions – 2 cloves garlic, minced – 1/4 cup red wine vinegar – 2 teaspoons sugar or sugar substitute equivalent to 2 teaspoons – 1 teaspoon coarse-grain mustard
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 94 cal., 8 g total fat (3 g sat. fat), 10 mg chol., 116 mg sodium, 4 g carb. (2 g sugars), 1 g pro.
5. Easy Taco Salad Skip the Mexican takeout with all of the chips, greasy meat, and extra calories. This easy taco salad is packed with 17 grams of protein and two servings of healthy vegetables, and it has only 235 calories.
Ingredients: – 4 ounces refrigerated seasoned ground beef (1/2 cup), such as Chi-Chi’s® brand – 3 cups shredded romaine lettuce – 3/4 cup chopped tomatoes – 1/2 cup canned no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained – 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese (1 ounce) – 1 3/4 – ounce package baked nacho-cheese flavor tortilla chips – 2 tablespoons light sour cream – 1 tablespoon salsa
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 235 cal., 8 g total fat (4 g sat. fat), 36 mg chol., 549 mg sodium, 27 g carb. (6 g fiber, 5 g sugars), 17 g pro.
Reverse Your Type 2 Diabetes == http://bit.ly/diabetesbreakthough
Please LIKE SHARE AnD sUbScribe !!!…
Low Carb Recipes for Diabetics Low-carbohydrate Diet (Diet) Carb Health Low Recipe Recipes Diabetic Breakfast Menu Diabetic Breakfast Low Carb Diabetic,
I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor)
In this video, I show you the Top 10 Foods that does NOT affect the blood sugar, which is very important for Diabetics that wants to control their Diabetes. I also explain why they are good and healthy and different ways you can use them while making your food.
See more recipes – http://www.tamingdiabetes.com Learn how I make a very simple yet very tasty chicken, peanut butter & ginger stir fry. This meal won’t see your blood sugar levels rising! ideal for diabetics or non diabetics on a low carb diet.
Here are some of my favourite low carb snacks! All snacks are 8 g of carbs or lower 🙂 What are your favourite low carb snacks?
App I use for nutrition values: “Nutrients – Nutrition Facts” https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/nutrients-nutrition-facts/id396836856?mt=8 NOTE: I got this App a long time ago and it is unfortunately quite expensive now. A couple free options you could try: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/carb-manager-keto-diet-app/id410089731?mt=8 https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/daily-carb/id536425111?mt=8
The newest version of my food scale (mine is over 10 years old haha): https://www.amazon.com/Salter-Glass-Top-Nutritional-Scale/dp/B001DQOE98
Oh my golly these were SO SO good!!!! Macros Per Original Recipe (16 Servings): 126 calories | 12g Fat | 2g Carbs | 1g Fiber | 3g Protein Recipe Credit: https://www.myketokitchen.com/keto-recipes/low-carb-buttery-vanilla-shortbread-cookies/
CHECK OUT MY BLOG: https://thekatherinechronicles.com/
Amazon Favorites: https://amzn.to/2Jd4CNP Code KSALOM15 to save on Ultima on Amazon
Follow me on Instagram: @ksalom Follow Cody on Instagram: @c.rogers25
I GOT A P.O. BOX! 🙂 I plan to unbox everything on my channel!
Katherine Salom P.O. Box 822654 Dallas, TX 75382
Also, subscribe to our new fishing YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/2L1hWdk
If you’re wondering about my food scale, the milk frother, or anything else check out my Amazon Favorites: https://amzn.to/2Jd4CNP
PuraThrive Products Keto Balance: https://purathrive.com/keto-journey/?AFFID=350353 B12: http://purathrive.com/btwelve/?AFFID=350353 Or use discount code “ksalom” on any product!
Dodo Lashes – code ksalom for a discount http://www.dodolashes.com
AlternaSweets Discount code: ksalom
https://www.MANsports.com 20% off code: KSALOM
Get $15 off your first Butcher Box + FREE BACON!!! https://www.butcherbox.com/katherinesalom
Trainer Drew Manning shows Dr. Oz and guest Kendy what he typically eats when he follows a ketogenic diet. Then, Dr. Oz weighs in with his concerns about this high-fat, low-carb diet.
Subscribe to Dr. Oz’s official YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/1QhiDuv Like Dr. Oz on Facebook: https://bit.ly/2imT12a Follow Dr. Oz on Instagram: https://bit.ly/2FWZRui Follow Dr. Oz on Twitter: https://bit.ly/1tQziaF
A low carbohydrate diet is essential to managing your diabetes, because diabetes is directly affected by carbohydrate intake. Be sure to manage your diabetes with carbohydrate advice from a licensed and registered dietitian and nutritionist in this free video on nutrition.
Expert: Charlotte Lawson Bio: Charlotte Lawson is a licensed and registered dietitian and nutritionist who graduated from Michigan State University with a Bachelor of Science in dietetics and health promotion specialization. Filmmaker: Christopher Rokosz
Series Description: Proper nutrition and dieting is essential to keeping in great shape and maintaining your health. Discover these diet and nutrition tips from a licensed and registered dietitian and nutritionist in this free video series on nutrition.