For more healthy, but delicious recipes, subscribe here!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj9BwPDtBs8-XDy4b3ZyvSg
Looking for new chicken recipes? Try this recipe for Seared Chicken, a delicious way to change up a meal!
Ingredients (3 Servings):
– 1 lb. of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
– 1 Teaspoon of Salt & Pepper
– 1 Teaspoon of Seasoning (Your Choice)
– 1/2 Cup of White Wine
– 1 Tablespoon of Fresh Minced Rosemary
– 1/8 Stick of Butter
– Pat Chicken Breasts down until dry.
– Season & Salt both sides.
– Heat your oven-safe skillet to medium-high heat.
– Place chicken breasts into skillet and sear one side for approx. 3-4 minutes (until it develops a golden crust).
– Flip and repeat.
– Bake in oven at 400° for approximately 30 minutes.
ABOUT THE BLUE MEALS SERIES:
The Blue Meals Series is a subsidiary company of Diabetic Watchers, a health and wellness organization devoted to helping those suffering from Diabetes and promoting healthier lifestyles.
Please visit our: